Wellness Incentives & Rewards
Norwich University uses the Cigna MotivateMe platform to encourage and reward healthy behaviors. All benefit-eligible staff have the opportunity to participate and earn up to $300 in gift cards annually.
To start earning your rewards:
- Visit mycigna.com, login, and select Wellness from the top navigation bar
- Or download the myCigna Mobile App
There you’ll find:
- A list of incentive eligible activities
- Details on how to get started
- Instructions on how to earn and redeem your rewards
GMHEC Well-being Events
Please visit the calendar of Well-being Events sponsored by the Green Mountain Higher Education Consortium by clicking below:
For more information related to well-being with GMHEC please click the button below:
To stay up to date, you can also join the Facebook Group “GMHEC Well-being.”
NU @ Work – Workers’ Comp Info
Norwich has recently contracted with Concentra for any on-the-job injuries that may occur. This is a reminder on steps to follow if you are injured:
- Notify your supervisor and Human Resources
- Complete a First Report of Injury within 72 hours of the incident.
- Get authorization to treat at Concentra if it is necessary – please do not go to your personal provider or use your personal insurance. Once the claim is submitted, HR will provide you with a claim number.
- Follow any treatment or restrictions and keep your supervisor and HR up to date with your progress.
- Participate in an injury response assessment.
Be careful and stay safe! If you have questions or need further information, please contact HR @ firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for a Wellness Ambassador! To learn more, please click on the button below:
Wellness Committee Roster
Rija Ramahatra – Wellness Chair
Anna Van Luvender
Rebecca Schubert – GMHEC
Kelsey Detwiler – Cigna
Mari Walsh – The Richards Group
Omada through Cigna
Great news! There are spots in the Omada program through Cigna that are now open at no cost to you if you’re eligible. Click the button below for more information:
Other Wellness Resources